Home School Link
Welcome to our Home School link page. At Mill Rythe Junior School we all believe that a strong partnership between home and school is essential for child's education and wellbeing. Our aim is to ensure that all of our children are happy, feel secure, enjoy being at school and reach their full potential.
Supporting all of our families is really important to us. We are a friendly approachable school that works hard to help solve problems before they become bigger issues. Mrs Ginn is in school to offer support, advice and guidance to the parents and carers of all our children and is happy to meet with you on a one to one basis or to speak with you on the telephone.
Mrs Ginn can help you with any concerns that you may have, including
- Any worries
- Parenting difficulites
- Confidence building
- Relationships (including friendship issues and bullying)
- Promoting positive behaviour
- School attendance and lateness
- coping with changes (such as the move from primary to secondary school)
- Completing paperwork
- Links to other services available to help you
If you would like to speak to Mrs Ginn please do not hesitate to get in touch.