Medicine Consent Form

There may be occasions when your child may require medicines during the school day. The office team is happy to administer prescribed medicines. Please note that Hampshire County policy precludes us from administering aspirin or medicines containing ibuprofen, nor should children bring these into school for self-medication.

This form is available at the school office or printable here.

If your child requires a ventolin inhaler in school you should complete a medical consent form for the office to retain. It is parents' responsibility to ensure that the inhaler held in school is in date.

pic1 learning-pic2 learning-pic3